Wednesday, September 12, 2012

COMPLETION!!!

Cooper turned one at the end of August.  This year has absolutely FLOWN by!! 
 
And guess what? I did it. 
 
I actually changed my diet (multiple times) for this little guy.  It was quite an accomplishment for me and I am so happy that I choose to do this!  I quit nursing about two weeks prior to his 1st birthday.  For dinner that night, I had Pizza Hut pizza and a DQ Reeses Cup Blizzard!  That had been my meal of choice for a long time and it was a sweet reward to share with my family!!
 
If you would've asked any of my family members on day one of this diet change if I would've been able to do this....they all would've say NO based on the sole reason that I DRINK A LOT OF MILK!!  I would drink milk at any point during the day with any meal and any food.  I remember my mom having to limit me as a child because I liked it so much! 
 
 
And I was AMAZED TO FIND OUT that after a few weeks, I didn't even miss it.  Honestly.  I didn't miss it at all!  (now ice cream was a different story, ha)
 
 
So hang in there! 
 
YOU CAN DO IT! 
 
 
Here he is enjoying his semi homemade cake and icing!!!
 
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment